Your brake installation is not complete until you bed the brakes. Bedding makes your brakes work as they should. Use the instructions on the brake box, or follow the steps below.
1) Test your brakes before going out on the highway. The pedal should feel rm and responsive. If it is soft or spongy, check that all air has been removed by the bleeding process, and that there are no uid leaks.
2) Take the car out on the road. At vehicle speeds of 50-60mph, gently apply the brakes several times to slow, but not stop, the vehicle. This warms the brakes.
3) Make 6-10 stops from 35 mph to 5 mph, applying moderate pedal pressure.
3) Cruise for several minutes without applying the brakes, allowing them to cool.
4) Make 2-3 moderately hard stops from 45 to 5 mph. Brake aggressively, but not hard enough to trigger the ABS.
5) Do not ride the pedal. Either apply the brakes to slow the vehicle or fully release them.
Let the brakes cool for 10-15 minutes. Then drive normally.
Thank you for purchasing an ECS Tuning Big Brake Kit. We appreciate your business, and hope this installation
guide has been helpful.